Thursday, July 22, 2010

yahi lyf hai..

hiiii.... howz lyz.. yaha to naya experience ho raha hai...Today was my 3rd class and i was very happy....mujhe apna goal khuch najdik lag raha hai... i want to be a best teacher... jab maine 1st class liya to i was very nervous. 1st class bhi tha to asa jiska idea mujhe little bit guesssss unix... unix system jisse log bhagte hai... but mae usme bahut deep tak jana chahti hu... mujhe to yehi nahi pata chala ki 1st class me maine kya padaya just i had taken it.. ek ko to daata bhi... because he is laughing don't know why.... but asi hi experience gain hota.. aur ab to convo bhi najdik aa raha hai.... really excited... for abdul kalam... mujhe lyf me two person ko milne ya dekhne ka sapna tha one is APJ and the other is lata... ye to sapna sayad pura hone ko hai.... just waiting for 4th aug... mano lag raha hai ki clock ki suiya ghuma du jald hi wahi NERIST wapas aa jayu....
bye... enjoy..
milte hai convo me...

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's great mate.

    All the best in this new endeavor of yours. Even my job here demands from me that I take a few sessions for the trainees in terms of their professional skills. We can share our experiences from the sessions.
    And have fun at NERIST once again.

    Saurav

    ReplyDelete